Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Positive always wins!

Okay so today has been one of those days. I mean not a horrible day but let’s just say not the best!
My (blank blank) is being super mean and not very understanding. I was shaky because of how upset she got me. I mean going back to my desk and being able to read this great book, “Loving God with all your mind” by Elizabeth George definitely gave me a different point of view in things.
This is what Elizabeth tells us:
It does not matter what others say. I have to learn to think positive. All these horrible thoughts going threw my head are breaking me. But I have the positive and most important “true” promises of the Lord.
That’s what I need to focus my mind to.

Psalms 139:14 I am fearfully made and wonderfully made. It does not matter what others think about me.

2 Timothy 1:9 He has a great purpose for my life regardless of how the present may look.

Praise God for he’s comforting words. He speaks them to me at the most perfect time.

Let’s think positive in everything!
Philippians 4:8 (this verse has been my reminder time after time)

No comments:

Post a Comment