Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Up-date..

So it’s been forever since I've logged on! Wow just been busy with everything else around me.
But a quick few updates!

I went to South Dakota with my church group! The trip was a blessing the Lord did great works! The Lord showed me so many different things in this trip!

HERE IS THE TEAM!


So I am officially allowing my hair to grow out. I am over the shortness. I got some long extensions for the mean time till my natural hair grows out.

Long extensions!


I hung out with my long lost friend from high school Mayra. Her and her boyfriend Miguel joined me and my wonderful husband to San Diego for a motorcycle stunt show.
It was nice and warm. What a perfect Saturday.
Me & Mayra
Sunday my family and I hung out at my Aunt and Uncle’s house. We cooked and played board games. It was so nice to be all together. We took a few pictures of the craziness that went on.
My little sister Rochie and me and the girl group picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment