Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The baby..


The baby is finally here. My poor sister–in–law has been pregnant for way to long! She had so much pain. She was totally ready to give birth to her baby boy. I have to admit I was pretty excited for him to come out as well I was almost losing it.

I was extremely excited because, I was actually part of the entire pregnancy. With her first baby, Walter and I were only dating so I was never over the house or anything. But this time I was even the first one to give the baby a gift.. (a baby bible) and I was the first one at the hospital as a visitor.
It’s been really exciting… It’s gonna be great to watch him grow!
I know for sure he’s going to LOVE me!
I can already hear… auntie Ily… can I have ice cream.. and I will always say YES!!!
Danny Jr. Segura
Born: March 16, 2009
Time: 9:45pm
Location: Riverside Community Hospital
Weight & Length: 6.14lbs 18inch








Auntie Ily

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute!! And that HAIR!!! Oh my goodness! How precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete