Friday, March 13, 2009

GAME NIGHT..

Yay another game night at our house! Well husband and I
Love having people over and we love playing games! I mean
We go from the WII to the bored games, to the Foosball table…
It’s crazy! I am really excited! A few friends from church are coming and my great old friend and her husband are coming.. We go way back
Since the Marine Corps… I love her, her name is Gisele. We went through her first and my second deployment together… (when our husbands were in Iraq) It was great knowing I had someone
Who I can call and cry to and know that she knew just how I was feeling. Anyway so I can’t wait till this day of WORK is over!! It’s been never ending. I guess taking my lunch at 12 really made a difference. I normally go at 1PM so I only have a few more hours of work.

Did I mention I am VERY thankful to have a job right now.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment