Friday, March 6, 2009

Complain after compalin..

So yesterday I kept telling myself what a horrible day I had. I mean just
so much going on. I just kept saying... okay so what's next Lord?
I mean at the same time I was excited for the outcome I knew something Great
would happen after all these things going on. I just kept on telling myself God is
good his Faithful. But It seemed hard.
So this morning as I prayed to my Jesus he gave me a wake up call...
Ily, if you think you had a bad day yesterday imagine what kind of bad day Paul had..
I have to admit I cant complain he wins! My day was just not the way I wanted it to
go, it was the way Jesus wanted it to go... and it was my innerself not approving.
Why? why do we do that? God loves us he knows what's best for us!
I have to say Sorry Jesus!

Paul's bad day...
2 Corinthians 11:23-27

Have a good day...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment